At Lima Real Estate Group, we recognize that for most of our clients purchasing a home is the biggest financial commitment they will ever make in their lifetime. In addition, the process of finding, negotiating, and buying a home can be extremely overwhelming and complex, even for the most savvy of real estate buyers.
Knowing how difficult the home-buying process can be, we work as hard as possible so that our clients don’t have to. We take the time to listen carefully to our clients’ wants, needs, and expectations—and ensure that they are met. We not only find our clients the perfect home, but also handle every detail of the purchase, no matter how big or small, so that our clients don’t have to worry.
As a Buyer’s Agent, Lima Real Estate Group will handle the following responsibilities:
- Finding properties that meet your unique and specific criteria.
- Making all necessary arrangements/appointments for you to preview the properties.
- Legally opening and allowing access to the properties for you to preview them.
- Providing the real estate expertise to help you formulate an offer and/or evaluate any counter offers.
- Negotiating with the seller and/or the seller’s agent on your behalf.
- Assisting you in obtaining financing for your home purchase.
- Explaining information and translating industry jargon.
- Managing the escrow process.
- Assisting you in moving.
- Ensuring that your best interests are served at all times.
To assist you in the process of buying a home, Lima Real Estate Group has everything you need to ensure success. So whether you’re a first time home buyer, a savvy real estate buyer, or someone in between, let Lima Real Estate Group help you achieve your real estate goals.